Raquel Christie, Editorial Assistant
Here, the second of a two-part series in which the editorial staff highlight the 10 blog posts we thought were the most valuable in providing insight to our readers, reviewers, and authors. (See Part 1 here
(6) August 2013: What is an Editorial Rejection?
This post explains “editorial rejection,” a new, faster review process instituted at the journal this year.
(7) September 2013: What Are the Top 10 Errors Found in New Manuscript Submissions?
Enjoy a less stressful submission process by avoiding the common manuscript pitfalls explained in this post.
(8) November 2013: What Actually Happens to My Manuscript Once It’s Submitted?
Our former intern Dr. Annelee Boyle, then a fellow at MedStar Washington, explains how a manuscript moves through the editorial process.
(9) November 2013: Could Your Image be Potential Cover Art for Obstetrics & Gynecology?
Production editor Shawna Byrd discusses how your images could wind up on the cover of the Green Journal.
(10) December 2013: How Do I Request Permission to Reuse Content From Obstetrics & Gynecology?
Manuscript editor Denise Shields guides you through the steps you need to take if you wish to reuse Green Journal content.
We hope this roundup proves insightful! As always, if you have any questions, send them our way at by e-mailing email@example.com. Perhaps your question will be featured in our blog in 2014! Thanks for a year of fantastic questions!