Friday, September 20, 2013
Could You Remind Me How to Access Content on the Journal’s Web Site?
Randi Y. Zung, Editorial Assistant
One of the journal’s most frequent inquires continues to be requests for assistance with accessing content on the journal’s web site (www.greenjournal.org
). Here are a few tips to keep in mind if you are unable to access the journal’s online content:
- Your username and password for www.greenjournal.org are not linked to www.acog.org or www.abog.org. These three web sites are independent entities that do not share user information between them. Having an account with the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists or the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology does not automatically mean you have a www.greenjournal.org account.
- Step-by-step instructions for completing the two-step registration and subscription activation process are available here: http://journals.lww.com/greenjournal/Documents/GJ_RegistrationInstructions.pdf. If you are an ACOG member and cannot remember your ACOG ID, please contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to complete your account registration, or need technical assistance, please contact the applicable Lippincott Williams & Wilkins office listed below:
- For ACOG Members: Please contact Lippincott Williams & Wilkins by e-mail to email@example.com, or by phone (866) 489-0443 (United States) or (301) 233-2300 (International).
- For Nonmembers: Please contact Lippincott Williams & Wilkins by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (subscribers) or email@example.com (nonmember individuals and institutions), or by phone (800) 638-3030 (United States) or (301) 233-2300 (International).