Obstetrics & Gynecology:
March 2014 Issue
Abstracts or summaries of online content are printed in every issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology in this section. The complete documents can be found on our web site, www.greenjournal.org. The specific URL for the content in this section is printed at the end of the abstract or summary.
What’s New Online March 2014
○Journal Club questionnaires accompany the articles by Butros et al (“Image-Guided Percutaneous Thermal Ablation of Metastatic Pelvic Tumor From Gynecologic Malignancies”; p. 500) and Baer et al (“Obstetric, Perinatal, and Fetal Outcomes in Pregnancies With False-Positive Integrated Screening Results”; p. 603).
○A new Quick Poll on decision-to-incision time on last emergent cesarean delivery is available. See the related article by Tolcher et al (“Decision-to-Incision Time and Neonatal Outcomes: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis”; p. 536).
○Green Journal Global Health highlights one article in this month’s issue: “Association of Mode of Delivery With Urinary Incontinence and Changes in Urinary Incontinence Over the First Year Postpartum” by Chang et al (p. 568).
○Links to the following web-based resources or journals have been provided for selected content in the March 2014 issue:
* “Image-Guided Percutaneous Thermal Ablation of Metastatic Pelvic Tumor From Gynecologic Malignancies” by Butros et al (p. 500)
UpToDate® and Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
* “Association of Mode of Delivery With Urinary Incontinence and Changes in Urinary Incontinence Over the First Year Postpartum” by Chang et al (p. 568)
* “Obstetric, Perinatal, and Fetal Outcomes in Pregnancies With False-Positive Integrated Screening Results” by Baer et al (p. 603)
* “Gestational Diabetes Mellitus and Sleep-Disordered Breathing” by Bisson et al (p. 634)
UpToDate®, Cochrane Review, and Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology
* “Enabling Women to Achieve Their Breastfeeding Goals” by Stuebe (p. 643)
Pearls of Exxcellence
* “What Is New in Hormonal Management and Menopause? Best Articles From the Past Year” by Boardman (p. 661)
* ○An “Ask the Experts” document accompanies this month’s Clinical Expert Series article on breastfeeding by Stuebe (p. 643).
* ○A podcast, featuring Dr. Nancy Chescheir reviewing the Editors’ Picks for the March 2014 issue, is available.
© 2014 by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Published by Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. All rights reserved.