Attention manuscript submitters! When you submit your manuscript on Editorial Manager, please submit directly to the issue you wish to have consider your manuscript. Look at the list of upcoming issues on the website then choose the specific issue editor at the appropriate time in the electronic submission process.
Welcome to Family & Community Health’s website. This electronic journal platform is easy to use to find journal content, collaborate and share innovative health care ideas in family and community health. New features introduced in this platform include:
- Editor’s Picks showcase selected articles included in the journal over the past year.
- Up-coming issue themes and contact information for issue editors are in the section for authors
- A preview of the next issue so you can see what to watch for
- New options for delivering articles that include an enhanced HTML format for easier reading.
- New ways to customize the site, including saved searches, personal article collections, e-mail and RSS alerts, and more.
To use these features, all you need to do is register. Click on the “Register” button located at the top right corner of the website. Then enter your subscriber account number that is located on your journal label just above your name. Now you will have full, unrestricted access to all the site’s easy-to-use features. If you have already registered, then all you have to do is log in as your have always done to begin taking advantage of all the new features.
CALL FOR PAPERS: Deadline October 31, 2014
52nd International Making Cities Livable Conference on: Achieving Green Healthy Cities - Bristol, UK, June 29-July 3, 2015
Co-organizers: Bristol City Council, The Academy of Urbanism, University of the West of England
At this conference, we will examine creative strategies, tools and design solutions for Achieving Green Healthy Cities. We will review how the built and natural environment can be designed and managed to increase social and physical health and well-being, and to foster ecological, social and economic sustainability.
For more details, please click here.
Those wishing to present papers should submit a 250 word abstract for consideration before October 31, 2014. Please submit online, following the Call for Papers Guidelines on the web here.