International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE)
The International Society for Environmental Epidemiology (ISEE) provides a forum for the discussion of problems unique to the study of health and the environment. With membership open to environmental epidemiologists and other scientists worldwide, ISEE provides a variety of forums for discussions, critical reviews, collaborations and education on issues of environmental exposures and their human health effects. These include annual meetings, newsletters, workshops and liaisons with academic, governmental, inter-governmental, non-profit and business institutions.
If you join ISEE, you will meet others who share an interest in health and the environment and receive:
Society Resources www.iseepi.orgISEE Offices
- Subscription to our official journal, Epidemiology, including online access to full text
- Directory of all ISEE members
- Early notice of annual meetings
- Reduced rate registration at annual meetings
- Discounted subscription to NIEHS Journal--www.ehponline.org
c/o Infinity Conference Group, Inc.
1035 Sterling Road, Suite 202
Herndon, VA 20170 USA
Phone: 703-925-0178; toll free (U.S. only): 844-369-4121 email@example.com