NEW! Continuum and Continuum Audio: Now 1 Subscription Includes 2 Essential Resources
New/renewing subscribers to Continuum® and/or Continuum® Audio will now receive both the definitive text of Continuum® and the in-depth audio conversations of Continuum® Audio in one subscription.
The integrated subscription is available now for new subscribers and will be phased in for current subscribers as they renew. Starting in February 2018, all current and new subscribers will receive access to both Continuum and Continuum Audio and their CME activities.
• Comprehensive curriculum of single-topic issues, each covering a core neurologic subspecialty area, published 6 times a year.
• Clinical applications of the latest research and up-to-date information about diagnosis, treatment, and management.
• Subscription includes print, online, and iPad and Android apps.
• Opportunity to earn up to 14 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ per issue (12 can apply toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit).
• In-depth conversations with expert authors of each article from the Continuum journal.
• Ability to listen to any interview of interest on any topic, from the entire library of Continuum Audio content.
• Subscription includes access to online platform, MP3 files, and iOS/Android apps.
• Opportunity to earn CME credits for each interview. Once 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ have been earned, they and all subsequent credits may apply toward ABPN MOC Self-Assessment credit.
AAN members who subscribe will have access to both products and their CME activities for only $349.
Already a subscriber? Renew now and receive access to the full bundle.
Subscribe by contacting Wolters Kluwer at (800) 361-0633, (301) 223-2300 (international), or shop.LWW.com/continuum. Junior members who are transitioning to Neurologist memberships can receive a 50-percent discount on the already low member rate for Continuum subscriptions (including Continuum Audio).
Coming in February 2018: Continuum gets an update, both in print and online! Enjoy the same expert content with a fresh, modern look. In addition, enhancements to both Continuum and Continuum Audio will make it easier to navigate from an interview to the corresponding article or link quickly from the online Continuum article to the audio interview.