Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS has reached its 10th Anniversary. Here are some of the journals achievements over the last decade:
• Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS was accepted for indexing by PubMed/MEDLINE in 2009
• The journal’s first impact factor of 4.747 was published in 2012!
• It has the 5th highest impact factor amongst the Current Opinion journal series
• It is currently ranked as 11th out of 70 in infectious disease journals.
• The most read article in Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS is: The 2013 WHO guidelines for antiretroviral therapy: evidence-based recommendations to face new epidemic realities by M Doherty, N Ford, M Vitoria, G Weiler and G Hirnschall.
• The most cited article in Current Opinion in HIV and AIDS is: The global epidemic of HIV infection among men who have sex with men by F van Griensven, J W de Lind van Wijngaarden, S Baral and A Grulich.