Now Accepting Submissions for CIN Plus!
CIN features innovations, emerging technologies, and professional perspectives related to technology in nursing practice, education and research. Interprofessional topics and non-nurse authors are welcome. Tutorials are permitted. CIN Plus articles are shorter in length than regular CIN submissions (2500-3000 words or 10-12 pages double spaced). Instead of an abstract and keywords, CIN Plus articles include three key points that summarize the information conveyed by the article. CIN Plus is an online only feature, published monthly, and can accept charts and images in color. Supplemental material may be published online at no cost to the author.
• Publishing format: included in the journal of record, indexed in pubmed, available through ovid, published online
• Word count: 2500-3000
• Structured abstract: none (in lieu of abstract, please include 3-5 bulleted key points)
• Tables: up to 2
• Figures: up to 5, color acceptable
• References: Should be included as appropriate
• Supplemental content: Supplemental material including images, slides, and video can be published online at no cost to authors
Manuscripts should be submitted through CIN’s online editorial manager system, the submission link and general author instructions are found here. Make certain to indicate in the cover letter that the submission is intended for CIN Plus.