CDR for the iPad® offers a print-like reading experience enhanced with iPad functionality. Full-text access on the app is a CDR subscriber benefit for individuals.
Accessing the CDR app
The complimentary access period for viewing CDR content on the app has ended, and subscriber Sign-in is now required.
If you have registered for online access on the CDR website, your online login credentials will give you access to the app.
If you set up your account on the app, simply tap the Sign In link on the app’s home page and enter your email address and username.
If you have not set up an online or app account, tap Set up your account on the app’s home page, or follow the instructions below.
1. At the CDR website, click on Register in the upper right corner of the home page
2. On the registration screen, choose a username and password and enter your e-mail address.
3. On the next screen, enter your name and address and click Continue.
4. The next registration screen asks for additional information about you and your practice to help us recommend articles and rich media that suit your area of specialty. After entering this information, indicate your acceptance of the End User License Agreement and click Complete Registration.
5. After you complete the registration, you will receive an e-mail from the site asking you to confirm your registration. Click the link in the e-mail within 48 hours.
6. The link in the e-mail leads to a web page where you will be asked if you want to activate your online subscription. Click on Yes! I am a subscriber and want to activate my online subscription(s).
7. At the bottom of the next screen, there is a field for activating your subscription. Enter your subscriber ID, which can be found on the top left corner of the mailing label for your newsletter. Be sure to enter all characters into this form field. Then click on Activate Subscription.
Apple and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.