Practical, expert guidance in clinical anesthesia begins here...
Yao & Artusio’s Anesthesiology
Problem-Oriented Patient Management, Fifth Edition
The only book in anesthesia that uses a case-based, problem-oriented approach, Yao’s text is universally known as a teaching text for CRNAs and anesthesia residents. The book addresses approximately 60 common surgical procedures—each featuring a case; questions related to diagnosis, therapy, and surgery, including pre-, intra-, and postoperative management; and detailed explanations (with references, figures, and tables) for each question.
Look at all this knowledge-builder delivers…
* Complete coverage guides you from pathophysiology and diagnosis, through preoperative evaluation and preparation, to intraoperative and postoperative management.
* Unique problem-oriented approach helps you tackle any challenge in clinical anesthesiology with confidence.
* Detailed explanations and references provide opportunities for further review.
* Education-friendly format makes this the perfect resource for exam preparation and self-assessment.
NEW TO THE FIFTH EDITION…
* New chapters address Low Back Pain, Liver Transplantation, Awake Craniotomy, Ultrarapid Detoxification, and Implantable Cardioverter Defibrilators.
* 15 new contributing authors provide a broader range of expert perspectives.
© 2004 American Society of Anesthesiologists, Inc.