AJN The American Journal of Nursing offers two methods to obtain permission to reuse published material:
1. With Copyright Clearance Center's Rightslink service it's fast and easy to secure permission from Wolters Kluwer titles to be reused in:
- Periodicals (Journals, Magazines, Newsletters and Newspapers)
- Promotional Materials (Brochures, Pamphlets, and Posters)
- Presentations and Slide Kits
- CD-ROMs and DVDs
- Posts on Websites and Intranets
- Email Distributions
- Government Reports
- Coursepacks, Classroom Materials, Training Materials and CMEs
- Library reserves and E-reserves
- Distributed Photocopies
- Conference Proceedings
- Dissertations and Theses
General information regarding Rightslink can be found on lww.com. Article-specific Rightslink information can be accessed directly from the articles on this journal website.
2. For permissions not available through Rightslink, see the LWW Online Permission Form.
For commercial reprints and all quantities of 500 or more, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For quantities of 500 or under, e-mail email@example.com or call 1-866-903-6951.