AJN, American Journal of Nursing:
AJN On the Web
AJN's Web site, www.ajnonline.com, offers access to current and past issues (from 1900 on), podcasts, article collections, news alerts—and much more. Bookmark our blog, Off the Charts (http://ajnoffthecharts.com), to read frequent updates and share your thoughts on what you see in your nursing world. Join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AJNfans), follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/AmJNurs), and be sure to download the new AJN app on your iPad.
WHAT WE'RE BLOGGING ABOUT
* Read “Success Being Relative” for a thoughtful post by Marcy Phipps, RN, on the ”frenetic desperation” of a trauma team and what constitutes a “success” (http://wp.me/prthD-3ef).
* Why are we so reliant on specialists? Read “An NP's Plea: Hold That Specialist” by clinical managing editor Karen Roush (http://wp.me/prthD-3dc).
* For a patient perspective on end-of-life care, read “Talking About Death: Not Nice, but Necessary” by editor Amy M. Collins (http://wp.me/prthD-3br).
* Monthly highlights: Listen to AJN editors discuss the contents of the September issue.
* Conversations: Associate editor Alison Bulman speaks with Carolyn Jones, who photographed and interviewed the nurses on our cover for her new book The American Nurse.
© 2012 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Inc.