Career Guide 1996: New Dimensions in Nursing
Human Resources; 23400 Michigan Ave., Suite 111; Dearborn, MI 48124; (313) 593-7459
When all the right elements come together, the effect is exceptional. As a nursing professional, everything you're looking for in a fulfilling career can be found within Oakwood Healthcare Systems' network of highly regarded hospitals, from the high-tech, fast-paced challenges of an acute care teaching facility, to the personal setting in any of our five community-based hospitals.
- Oakwood Hospital; Annapolis Center - Wayne
- Oakwood Hospital Beyer Center - Ypsilanti
- Oakwood Hospital Downriver Center - Lincoln Park
- Oakwood Hospital Heritage Center - Taylor
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center - Dearborn
- Oakwood Hospital Merriman Center - Westland
- Oakwood Hospital Seaway Center - Trenton
- Garden City
Oakwood Home Care Services
Salary and benefit packages at each of our facilities are highly competitive. We provide shift and weekend differentials, and up to 12 sick days and 4 weeks of vacation per year. Insurance benefits include life, health, optical, dental, and short term disability. Nurses may opt for a tax-deferred annuity. Educational benefits include in-house programs, CEU support, and generous tuition reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
READER INQUIRY NUMBER 596; 598; 599 600