Register now for the second annual Medical Fitness Institute; Learn more about MFA's Facility Certification for Medical Fitness Centers; Discounts available for registration to the 16th Annual MFA Medical fitness and Healthcare Conference.
SECOND ANNUAL MEDICAL FITNESS INSTITUTE - IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER
In response to the growing need for educated talented individuals to manage medically integrated health and fitness centers, the second annual Medical Fitness Institute (MFI) will be held June 9 to 12, 2010, at Vanderbilt University. The program sponsored by the Medical Fitness Association (MFA) focuses on a variety of topics directly related to the operational success of medical fitness centers - all geared to the medical fitness model and medically integrated facilities.
The Program Includes
* three full days dedicated to educating, nurturing, and growing future industry leaders…one incredible experience
* a packed program, small classes, and experts from the medical fitness industry, guiding you through an educational and networking experience that can make all the difference in the future success of your facility, all the difference in your career
Who Should Attend MFI?
* current managers who want to expand their knowledge and career
* staff who want to develop skills to manage a facility
* staff who have been promoted to management
* anyone who wants to develop leadership and management skills relevant to the medical fitness industry
Medical Fitness 101: Orientation to Effective Medical Fitness Models
* Communicating with Your Health Care Partner
* Strategic Planning for Managers and Directors
* Financial Management
* Clinical Integration
* Benchmarks for Success
* Marketing and Maximizing Membership and Sales
* Recruiting and Retaining the Right Staff
* Leadership Development for the Medical Fitness Professional
* The Medical Fitness Difference: Facility Standards & Guidelines and Certification
Plus a Year-Long Mentorship Program
Industry leaders are assigned MFI graduates providing input and motivation to assist in the implementation of the MFI curriculum during the course of the next year.
Space is limited. Deadline to register is May 14. Visit the Web site www.medicalfitness.org, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 804-897-5701 for more information.
MFA FACILITY CERTIFICATION FOR MEDICAL FITNESS CENTERS
There is now a mechanism for all health and fitness facilities to benchmark their programs and services against standards and guidelines designed specifically for medically integrated fitness centers. Certification details are available at www.medicalfitness.org or call 804-897-5701 to request an application.
16th ANNUAL MFA MEDICAL FITNESS AND HEALTH CARE CONFERENCE
Uniting the Industries
Register by September 1 for Early Bird Rates and Special Discounts
In conjunction with the Athletic Business Conference & Expo
December 1-4, 2010
San Diego Convention Center
The MFA Medical Fitness Conference is the premier education and networking event dedicated solely to the medical fitness industry. The San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, will host the 16th annual event. Register for the only conference focused on the medical fitness industry and the medical fitness model. This year's theme, "Uniting the Industries," will focus on programs and services geared to individual fitness and the importance of the referral pathway. Now is the time to unite and improve the health and wellness of our communities. Regional Chapter meetings will be held in conjunction with the conference, and all attendees are invited to participate in the MFA Awards Celebration.
A preconference workshop sponsored by Wellcoaches will be held on November 30. Sessions cover core coaching competencies in health, fitness, and wellness.
For the third year, MFA welcomes the American Kinesiotherapy Association (AKTA) as an educational partner for the annual conference. Clinical seminars led by AKTA-selected speakers will provide the latest in research and outcomes to enhance facility programs and services.
Who should attend the annual conference? Physicians, hospital chief executive officers, health care business planners, marketing directors, fitness center directors and managers, exercise physiologists, program leaders, dietitians, athletic trainers, kinesiotherapists, and rehabilitation specialists.
Make plans today to network, learn, and celebrate during the 16th Annual MFA Medical Fitness Conference. Continuing education credits and CMEs are available. Call 804-897-5701 or email email@example.com for more information and a brochure (www.medicalfitness.org).